I wanted to thank you for volunteering and I appreciate all the work you are doing. We have 26 volunteers assigned to 636 Seniors. That is approximately 21% of the Senior population – congratulations!
Some of the feedback:
- People are grateful
- They appreciate being called and talking to a person
- The robocalling was too fast and they could not write down the information
- They do not look at the Town website
- They are just learning how to shop online
- They find that web resources are difficult to navigate
- They have not received a robocall from the Town
- They have never interacted with the Council on Aging
- They are scared
- They are feeling lonely
Please share any feedback you have received with me. Please also share your sources for good phone numbers/contact information so that we can all attempt to utilize them.
New tabs on the spreadsheet: Directions, List of Volunteers
I really need your help recruiting; the best volunteers are the people you know.
Thank you for your hard work, as always, suggestions welcome.
Keep it Virtual,